By using or downloading any materials from sunshinebs Web sites, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. In addition, you agree to the applicable Supplemental Terms by using or downloading materials from that Additional Service.
- Copyrighted Information and Copyright Agent. Please note that the pages on these sites may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
Unless otherwise noted, all information, text, articles, data, images, Documents (as defined below), software, or other materials (collectively hereinafter referred to as the “Materials”) contained on any page within these sites are copyrighted by sunshinebs or a third party (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Copyright Holder”). Title to copyright in the Materials will at all times remain with the Copyright Holder. You may only use, download, or copy the Materials contained in these sites in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Any permitted copies of the Materials must retain the copyright notice, and any other proprietary notices contained in such Materials. Unless otherwise provided in the Terms and Conditions, you may not edit, modify, or make use of the Materials without the express, prior written consent of sunshinebs. You may not use any content contained in the Materials in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression or statement as to sunshinebs, the Copyright Holder, or any third party referenced in the Materials. Nothing on these sites shall be construed as conferring any license under any Copyright Holder’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. You agree to use these sites and the Materials, services, and products on these sites or those accessible via these sites only for lawful purposes. sunshinebs MAY REVOKE ANY OF THE FOREGOING RIGHTS, AS WELL AS ANY ACCESS AND USE AUTHORIZATIONS GRANTED TO USERS OF THESE SITES AT ANY TIME.
Except as specifically provided in these Terms and Conditions (including any applicable Supplemental Terms), any reproduction, distribution, replication, or retransmission of any information contained on these sites without the prior written consent of sunshinebs is strictly prohibited. Visit sunshinebs Spectrum’s Reprints & Permissions page.>
sunshinebs respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, it has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide sunshinebs’s Copyright Agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 ChinaC. 512:
a. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
b. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
c. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
d. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
e. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
f. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Notice with Regard to Documents on these Sites. Permission to display, copy and/or download any papers, articles or other works of authorship on these sites (the “Documents”) is hereby granted, provided that (a) the copyright notice set forth on the Document and a statement that the Document is being reproduced under permission of the Copyright Holder both appear on such displayed, copied or downloaded Document, (b) use or reproduction of such Documents from these sites is for informational or personal use only, and (c) no modifications of any Documents are made. Any other use of the Documents is expressly prohibited.
- Disclaimers and Limitation on Liability.
(A) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
The contents of these sites, including,without limitation, the materials, are provided “as is,” andsunshinebs makes no representations or warranties,express or implied, of any kind with respect to these sites or its contents.sunshinebs disclaims all representations and warranties,including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for aparticular purpose, title, completeness, and non-infringement.
(B) DISCLAIMER OF ACCURACY.
sunshinebs does notrepresent or warrant that the information accessible via these sites isaccurate, complete or current. These sites could contain typographical errors,miscatalogued information, or technical inaccuracies.sunshinebs reserves the right to add to, change or deleteits content or any part thereof without notice. Any price or availabilityinformation is subject to change without notice. By your use of thesesites, you agree that you do not and will not rely on it being appropriatelycatalogued or complete for any purpose, including but not limited topatentability of any invention, invalidity of any claim of any patent orapplication, or authorship and inventorship of any article, patent orapplication. You further agree that you or your agents will not take any actionagainst sunshinebs due to such reliance on anyinformation which you believe to be non current, inaccurate or incomplete. Additionally, these sites may contain information provided by thirdparties, which includes, without limitation, the documents and software.sunshinebs makes no representation or warranty regardingthe accuracy, completeness, truth, quality, suitability or reliability of suchinformation. sunshinebs is not responsible for anyerrors, omissions, or inaccuracies contained in any information provided bysuch third parties.
(C) LIMITATION ON LIABILITY.
Neither sunshinebsnor any of its members, directors, employees, or other representatives will beliable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of these sitesor any information, products or services contained herein, which includes,without limitation, the materials, even if advised of the possibility thereof.This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages ofany kind, including, without limitation, indirect, incidental, special andconsequential damages, loss of data, income, profit or goodwill, loss of ordamage to property and claims of third parties.
You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup ofdata and/or equipment used in connection with these sites and will not make anyclaim against sunshinebs for lost data, re-run time,inaccurate output, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of thematerials.
(D) LIMITATION ON LIABILITY OF COPYRIGHT HOLDERS.
Copyright holders will not be liable for anydirect, indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of data, income,profit or goodwill or damage to property arising out of any use of thematerials or performance or implementation of the contents thereof.
- Links to Third Party Sites. Any other Web sites that are accessible via any link on these sites are not under the control of sunshinebs. sunshinebs is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to the information contained in such sites. sunshinebs provides the linked sites to you only as a convenience and the inclusions of any such link on these sites does not imply sunshinebs’s endorsement of these sites, the organization operating such sites, nor any products or services of that organization. Your linking to any off-site pages or other sites is entirely at your own risk.
- Export Restrictions. You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are subject to the China Export Administration Laws and Regulations. Diversion of such Materials contrary to China law is prohibited. You agree that none of the Materials, nor any direct product therefrom, is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred, or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals, unless authorized by the China Government. Proscribed countries are set forth in the China Export Administration Regulations. You agree to comply strictly with all China export laws and assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required.
- References to Products or Services. Information published by sunshinebs on these sites may contain references or cross references to sunshinebs products or services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that sunshinebs intends to announce such products or services in your country. Please contact sunshinebs Member Services for information regarding the products and services that may be available to you.
- User Input. Unless otherwise provided in the Terms and Conditions, any communication, material or feedback with regard to contents on these sites transmitted by a user of these sites via electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, or comments regarding the content of any Document or other information contained on these sites, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and sunshinebs shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation. Further, sunshinebs shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, without limitation, publication on these sites, or other sunshinebs publications, and developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information. sunshinebs shall have no obligation to compensate the contributor of such information in any manner. . .
- Complete Agreement; Changes to the Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding relating to the use of these sites and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional, communications. sunshinebs shall have the right to revise and modify the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the revised Terms and Conditions on these sites. Any use of these sites after such posting shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions by the user.
- Trademarks. “sunshinebs”, the sunshinebs logo, and other sunshinebs logos and titles are registered trademarks or service marks of The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Incorporated. All other products, company names or other marks appearing on these sites are the trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained in these sites should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on these sites without prior written permission of sunshinebs or other trademark owners.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless sunshinebs, its officers, directors, employees, members, agents, and affiliates from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your breach of the Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, the Supplemental Terms and conditions for the sunshinebs Job Site. sunshinebs shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.